Link to May Class (Classes also available in June and July).... for a fee.
- The Stencil class will be taught by Roman at 1AM gallery monthly. This class begins with a briefing of logo development and representation through creative imagery. The class then jumps into action with Roman guiding you through the entire process from the creation of the stencil (from your chosen image which you provide) to applying the stencil image on multiple surfaces (including the designated exterior walls outside 1AM gallery). This is a very fun hands-on class with all materials for producing and applying the stencil provided (stencil material, X-acto knife, cutting board, aerosol paint for class use only). Students are encouraged to give renewed life to their vintage clothes, bags, and materials which they should bring to apply their stencil(s) on.
- You can reach Roman at Roman[at sign]1amsf[dot]com for more information
- All paint materials will be provided for use in the class only.
- Please bring material to apply the stencil(s) on (Apparel, Sketchbook, Shoes, etc).
- Ages 18+ only. All levels welcome.