Welcome to StencilArchive.org, home for thousands of photographs, videos, and more. We have been part of the stencil-loving community since 2002. How can you support this site (beyond submitting pics, videos, exhibit info, etc.)?
- Visit the Stencil Archive Support page to purchase a copy of Stencil Nation, take a tour, or donate to this project.
- Find the Stencil Archives' best original photos on Instagram and flickr.
Thanks so much - Russell
In the first commission to use the building's iconic river façade, and the first major public museum display of street art in London, Tate Modern presents the work of six internationally acclaimed artists whose work is intricately linked to the urban environment:
Boutique; Artist Unknown; Stencil, New York, NY, ca.1983
We Shall Not Be Moved–
International Graphics on Gentrification, Homelessness & Resistance
May 22- June 8, 2008
Thursday May 22, 2008
Wine and Music
1212 Abbott Kinney Boulevard
Venice, CA 90291
Open: Thursday-Sunday 2-6pm and Friday June 6th, 2-10pm
More stencil photos for you all to check out.
- Thanks to Apple's Automator app, which makes batch file formatting super easy, I just uploaded all the NYC pics from last year
- Which means that I created a new Archive for sti(c)kman
- And the Graffiti Research Labs at Eyebeam
- Also got to post a new archive (of NYC pics) from Blek
- Here are a few from SWOON too
- Penny dropped of some Cans Fest pics
- KVLR from Ireland gets a new archive
- Scott Williams let me photograph some fresh, insane cut-outs
- Here is the round up for the May Day marches in SF
Singles and small batches from
Creeping towards 10K! (this upload supported by Sonny Rollins, Money Mark, and Automator)
PS: re: the spam comments in the Archive/Gallery.... the admin is working on it (slowly). I'm aware of all the comment spam, and he knows what needs to be done. We have added spam filters on the rest of the site recently, so Gallery relief is on the way.
Tehran sticker Combo Will be the Project for late july 2008 in tehran -IRAN
The project will be in two divided parts Indoor combo board and Outdoor Bombin' the urban sildwalks .
All Street Artists Around the world are welcomed to support the Event with sending their hand made / Printed stickers for the combo.
-Send as much as you can.
KPFA's Hard Knock Radio highlights the work of Activist and Artist Favianna Rodriguez, discussing "Reproduce and Revolt" which she co-edited with Josh MacPhee. Lots of stencil-related goodness in this radical clip-art book.
Stencil, poster, sticker & graffiti art from Melbourne, Australia